Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Selena's look: hot or scolding?


Selena Gomez at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards. May 22.
photo by Isaac Brekken/GettyImages.com - May 22, 2011, omg.yahoo.com


Selena Gomez, AKA Justin Beiber's girlfriend, definitely took home the best dressed award for the night. With everyone else's odd, overdone, or underdone looks, it was nice to see someone do it just right. Or did she? When I look at this outfit, I don't see 17. And she is 17. The cutouts and high slit seem too risque for the Disney star. The Mariah Carey reminiscent look just doesn't work for me for Gomez.

.

What do you think? Is this outfit too mature for a 17- years-old?


Before you really take to heart what I say, take a look of me at my senior prom. Keep in mind that I was 18 and I wasn't a Disney star with fans as young as three.


Me and my date on prom night in 2007.

Is my prom look too much for an 18-year-old?




No comments:

Post a Comment