Monday, May 2, 2011

New Boutique Alert

So much to choose from...I'll take that...and that...and two of those!


Colors that P-P-POP!

Check out this new cute little boutique in Little Rock on Rodney Parham (in the shopping area right next to Sally's Beauty Supply)

The layout of the store is open, fresh, and fun.  I had the intentions on just getting some studs, but I was in a rush so I couldn't shop the way I wanted to.  Trust me I will be back this weekend to buy those items on my mental wish lists...hint: it's sparkly and goes on your wrist! With limited quantities in each item creates a bit of exclusiveness. Check this out ladies for your fashion needs! Tell them Britt sent you!


Adara
9108 N. Rodney Parham Ste. 102
Little Rock, AR 722205
501-247-7280

                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment