Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I need a new pet! Can I please get the leopard, mommy!?


Can we say LOVE!
Matiko Ty White Snow Leopard Cutout Platform Bootie Wedges,
$184
lulus.com

Can I find anything else to obsess over besides shoes? In my own defense, an amazing pair of shoes can spice up any plain outfit. Plus, even if you gain five pesky pounds they will still fit unlike that hot dress you still have from your senior prom four years ago (true story) tucked in the back of your closet. I guess I'm like Toni Collette's character in the movie "In her Shoes". My favorite line from that movie when she says, "When I feel bad I like to treat myself. Clothes never look any good... food just makes me fatter... shoes always fit."

While we are quoting pure geniusness. Check out a few other brilliant shoe quotes:

"If the shoe doesn't fit, we must change the foot" --Gloria Steinman
 
"It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need really special shoes!”--Sex and the City
 
"Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been. I've worn lots of shoes. I bet if I think about it real hard I could remember my first pair of shoes. Momma said they'd take me anywhere. She said they was my magic shoes." --Forest Gump

"If the shoe fits, buy it in every color"--Author unknown

"What becomes of the broken-hearted? They buy shoes"--Mimi Pond

 

No comments:

Post a Comment