Thursday, October 13, 2011

"You can't mix silver with gold!" --"Watch me!"


I'm loving this spin on the 80's inspired rope chain.
Perfect for the indecisive
gold or silver battles!
necklace: Princess Breeze Boutique


I'm not a fan of those unwritten fashion rules that force you to pick one over the other of anything. I'm the "I want to have my cake, eat it, and not gain any weight" kind of girl! So when I'm forced to choose between silver and gold accents---I don't. Don't be afraid of mixing those tones ladies. The fashion police doesn't exist. Be as dangerous as you want to be. Still afraid choose a piece that compliments different tones, so you don't have to choose. Moderation is the key to everything, so don't overload, unless you are going for that Gotti Princess look. Ciao Bellas! Muah...

No comments:

Post a Comment