Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm baaaaaack!

First things first: I have so negelected you E-ChicKS! So much has changed since my last post (3 months ago!). Don't worry, I slapped my own hand. Bad, Britt! So I am a college graduate and now preschool teacher. I have moved into a new place. Don't clap just yet (I'm still with mommy). But I'm working on balancing work with keeping my creative outlets. So do you forgive me for being away so long?...I'll take that explainable silence as confirmation of your forgiveness. Moving on shall we...

I've really been wanting some t-strap heelies as a start of a 1940's pinup look I'm trying to achieve. And look what I scored while shopping at TJ Maxx. Of course, they have a bit of a modern twist, but can we say steal at only $35.00?!  Initially, I went in to my favorite store to grab some new bed sheets, which I completely adore by the way. It feels oh-so soft and the price ($9.99, fitted sheet by Ralph Lauren) had me beaming with joy :)  Getting back to the shoes: They would've been purrrrrfect for Vday with the red and pink color block spiced up by the cheetah print. Too bad I was too busy enjoying my Vday curled up in bed sipping wine and eating chocolate to care about shoes! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment